Dabito is a blogger, photographer, artist, décor guru, tastemaker, passionate vintage hunter, and lover of all things that relate to design and aesthetics. He manages the creative studio and online design resource, Old Brand New, which has not only won an impressive social media following, but has been recognized by major outlets including Nylon, who named him one of the best Instagrammers, and Better Homes and Gardens, who included him in their Best Decorating Bloggers of 2015.
Best known for his creative use of color, his seamless mix of modern and vintage pieces, and approachable, DIY approach to design, Dabito has had his work featured in the New York Times, Architectural Digest, the Los Angeles Times, Dwell, Elle Décor, and House Beautiful. He also produced the stunning photography in the best-selling The New Bohemians Handbook series.
Our favourite work from Dabito
1. Dining Room from New Orleans marries blues and yellows
2. Living Room brims with patterns and fabrics
3. Chinese porcelain dining table with familiar tones
4. Teal and gold combo define living room nook
5. Orange and greens work together for distinctly Morrocan vibes
6. Fresh, green colours adds familiar character to bathroom space
7. Spot the TV!
8. Skylight & tiles brighten up bathroom
9. Patio gets full DIY bohemian make-over
10. Neglected corner turned into nifty office
11. A quick example to how wall colour can dramatically transform your room
12. Green, pink & yellows creates a proper instagram-worthy picture
Is there a designer out there you’d like us to feature?
Drop us a message, we’ll look into them!