The Bazaar will feature all kinds of household items, from bedroom furniture, cabinets, tables, units to lighting, pendants, ornaments, antiques, utensils, pottery, decorations and dining sets. The bazaar is being hosted at St Helen’s Basilica Ċentru Parrokjali in Birkirkara, and will run from the 1st of November (that’s Sunday) till the 8th of November.
On Saturday and Sunday, bazaar will be open from 9am to 12pm.
From Monday to Friday, bazaar will be open from 5pm to 7:30pm.
For more information about the bazaar, visit their Facebook page here.
There’s a spectrum of ways you can make-over furniture that is ‘second-hand’ or ‘older’ look. If DIY and upcycling isn’t your forte, here’s 5 ideas we recommend considering:
- Ask Sonya & Tony to turn your furniture into a work of art
- Check out upcycling expert Charlie’s skills in decoupage
- Speak with Eva and Erik, for whom every restoration is a labour of love
- Contact Carlo, local upcycling professional and co-creator of TV programme Vale
- Go to Shabby Chic for an A-Z transformation
Take a look at the hard and soft furnishings, households goods, decorations and sets available at the Bazaar:
Want us to inform our readers of an upcoming bazaar, garage sale, or auction?
Send us a message!